Happy Feet for Kids
16x26cm / 6x10"
Do your kids like colorful shoes? Most children shoes are colorful. But inside they have boring insoles. Do they always have the same beige color?
We have the perfect solution for you! With this embroidery file you can make your own insoles. Fast, easy and as colorful as you like.
Fresh and flowery in the summer? Here you can use colorful cotton prints and some cotton batting or colorful terry cloth.
You want it warm and soft for the winter time? No problem, just use wool felt or plush fabric.
You can make the insoles matching to your shoes by using coordinating threads and fabrics. If you use contrasting colors, they will stand out and each time you make them, they look different.
The stitches used at the edge of the insoles are very durable so that you can enjoy your insoles for a long time.
To prevent them from slipping in the shoes you can paint some sock stop on the underside.
The embroidery file contains 3 designs, of course each for the left and right foot.
- spiral design for a stable durable insole
- with a heart on the heel and a flower on the ball of the foot for a playful version
- with stippling for stability and durability and a padded heel for comfort
Each Design contains the European sizes 28 to 35, alltogether 48 files.
All sizes fit in the 16x26cm hoop.
- embroidery thread
- stable embroidery stabilizer to tear or iron on
- cotton fabrics, felt, terry cloth etc.
- thin batting or Thermolam
- optionally sock stop for the underside