13x18 + 16x26cm
5x7" + 6x10"
With this embroidery file you can make enchanting free-standing borders. In addition to the usual embroidery machine utensils like thread, hoop and fabric you need water soluble stabilizer.
When ready the border can be used to decorate a plate rack, as napkin ring, to be put around a jar, as dress finish, pillow edge and many more.
For each hoop size you get the files for 4 different borders. Together you get 8 files.
• Border double-sided with Rose border (13x18+16x26cm)
• Border double-sided with Cross Stitching (13x18+16x26cm)
• Border one side with Rose border (13x18+16x26cm)
• Border one side with Cross Stitching (13x18+16x26cm)
You get a total of 8 files.
The borders can be continued to borders of any length, the repeat matches perfectly. Therefore you would need a separate border program or your embroidery machine supports this or you do it simply by hand.
How they will look when finished, what the real size is and a lot of samples for Vintage Borders by our testers can be found here.
A detailled instruction in English and German is included.
You will need:
• Embroidery Thread
• Water soluble Stabilizer, e.g. Avalon Plus
• Cotton Fabric, not too colorful