Key-Chains 1-2-313x18 / 5x7" hoop
With this „Key-Chains 1-2-3“ embroidery file you can make 16 different Key Chains. Need one for the house key? You can also use them for your car keys, USB Stick, or embellish other things like your handbag or chopstick.
The Key Chains are embroidered onto wool felt (at least 2 – 3 mm thick) or onto leather. This way there is no fray and you just have to cut them out after embroidering. To save time and material, you can embroider 4 Key Chains per hoop.
If you are looking for a 3D embroidery look, use cotton embroidery thread size 30. Great results can be achieved using the standard size rayon or viscose embroidery thread.
The collection consists of 4 different designs with 4 Key Chains per hoop.
- Design 1 - 4 key chain bands without fabric, embroidered embellishment over the entire length
- Design 2 - 4 key chain bands with fabric applique, embroidered embellishment over the entire length
- Design 3 - 4 key chain bands without fabric applique, half length of embroidered embellishment with room for text
- Design 4 - 4 key chain bands with fabric applique, half length of embroidered embellishment with room for text
You will need:
- Wool felt or felt blend, 2-3 mm thick, for one frame of 4 key chains apiece of 15x20 cm or leather for one frame of 4 key chains apiece of 15x20 cm
- embroidery stabilizer
- embroidery thread size 40 or cotton embroidery thread size 30, or corrugated embroidery thread
- Eyelet tool and eyelets, I recommend Crop-A-Dile from Making Memories
- Key Chain hardware
- stuff for embellishing
Exact sizes of each design and many design examples and inspirations can be found HERE
Please find here in our video some instructions and more inspiration.