Rose Bags ITH
In the 4x4” (10x10 cm) Hoop you can make a whopping 7 little bags, all completely in the hoop.
The bags are finished on a whim that you probably will want to make a whole collection. They are made without any visible seams and for some of them you will only need 5 minutes. This a perfect embroidery project for those who love little bags.
The cute bags are great for a lipstick or tampons. You can also hide more cosmetics or your money.
Four of the bags have embroidered roses. You should use 30 thread to make them look nostalgic.
It is the easiest to close the bags with a KamSnap. I love the heart shaped ones.
These and more shapes you can buy at Snaply.
A detailed illustrated embroidery instruction is included in English and German.
You can find the size for each motiv and the number of stitches as well as inspirational examples when clicking this link.
You will need:
- Fabrics for both sides
- Fabric remnants for the applique
- Embroidery stabilizer – tear or cut away
- Embroidery thread size 40, size 30 cotton thread for the embroideries
- Thin batting (0.5cm thick) or one to iron on like Vilene H630
- maybe hand quilting thread or hand embroidery thread
- Kam Snaps